COVID-19 Statement Updated 4.29.2020
At Beavers Bend Luxury Cabin Rentals, our top priority has always been to provide an amazing experience that you can enjoy. We want our guests to be able to get away from their everyday life and enjoy a secluded getaway near Beavers Bend State Park and Broken Bow Lake. We understand the concern and uncertainty you and your families are experiencing surrounding COVID-19. We are committed to continuing to provide excellent customer service while being aware and educated on this unprecedented situation.
Prior to COVID-19, as a cabin management company, cabin sanitation and cleanliness are something we take very seriously. Our staff is taking even further precautions to ensure that you and your family are entering a sterile cabin. We are strongly recommending our guests to stay informed and look to the WHO and the CDC for information.
Beavers Bend Luxury Cabin Rentals will continue to stay open at this point in time. We will continue to stay informed as the situation progresses. We are asking all of our guests who have questions regarding their current reservation to email us at [email protected]. All of our cabins offer amazing views, amenities, and spaces that are perfect to practice social distancing. The restaurants, wineries, and breweries are still open with either limited seating or curbside pickup. We appreciate your continued support and hope you enjoy your stay.
COVID-19 FAQ Updated 4.29.2020
- What extra precautions is Beavers Bend Luxury Cabin Rentals taking?
- We are limiting the number of turnarounds through May 15th to ensure that there are at least 24 to 48 hours between guests. We are taking extra steps to ensure that all cabins are as sanitized as they can be after each departure. We have reduced our staff to only essential employees to limit the amount of staff in and out of the cabins.
- Is Beaver Bend State Park open?
- The hiking trails are open to the public. The park has closed off any areas that doesn’t allow social distancing, the Nature Center for instance. For all questions about the state park and lake we recommend contacting them directly for up to date information. [email protected]
- If we book now, will we receive a refund if we have to cancel due to COVID-19?
- Any new reservations will comply with our normal cancellation policy. This can be found under Terms and Conditions. We recommend purchasing the travel insurance that is offered before booking. We also recommend contacting them directly to see what all is covered. Generali Global Assistance: (866) 999-4018.
- Are restaurants open?
- Restaurants, wineries, and breweries are doing carryout and curbside orders. Please contact them directly for their hours and menu. We do have a list of restaurants, wineries, and breweries on our local area guide.
Beavers Bend Luxury Cabin Rentals
Welcome to Beavers Bend Luxury Cabin Rentals in Broken Bow Oklahoma
Coming to Broken Bow, Oklahoma and looking for a Beavers Bend Cabin or Broken Bow Cabins? Awesome accommodations and Amenities? Beautiful Surroundings? Activities for The entire family Our Cabins Offer just that!! Beavers Bend Luxury Cabin Rentals with all the amenities in beautiful surroundings near Broken Bow Lake and Beavers Bend State Park just north of Broken Bow Oklahoma. Broken Bow Cabins and Beavers Bend Cabins, where you can never get enough! S.E. Oklahoma is fast becoming the ideal vacation spot for Texas, Arkansas and Louisiana vacationers looking for luxury cabins.
We have some of the best fishing in the state along with boating, skiing and swimming. Broken Bow lake is adjacent to Beavers Bend Resort Park where the Mt. Fork river flows and world class trout fishing can be found, along with hiking and horseback riding. Our cabins are all located within minutes of Beavers Bend State Park, Mountain Fork River, Ouachita Mountains and Broken Bow Lake. Come visit and Enjoy all the great outdoor fun our area has to offer all year long.
Come fulfill all of your dreams of the perfect vacation! Broken Bow is conveniently located 3 hours from Dallas and Shreveport, approx. 4 from OKC and Tulsa! making for the perfect getaway!
A special Thank You to Randy Sander, a Hochatown photographer, and Everything is You Photography for allowing us to use their beautiful images on our home page. You can view more of their work on Facebook at Hochatown Nature Photography and Everything is You Photography.