Check in time is 4:00 pm. Check out time is 11:00 am.
If there is only one night between reservations or two nights between holiday reservations available, please contact us at (580) 212-0910 for possible booking.
All luxury cabins come with starter supplies toilet paper, paper towels, trash bags, light bulbs, bath soap, laundry soap, dish and dishwasher soap, propane for the grill. All cabins have fully equipped kitchens, linens, and towels.
All of our hot tubs are drained, sanitized, fresh water added, and treated before your arrival. They are ready for use at a warm 98 degrees. Directions for hot tub use are located in your cabin manual
We provide each cabin with free WiFi. We are not responsible for any outages, delays, or issues with the WiFi. The cabins are located in remote areas therefore, the signal will vary sometimes. We will do everything to ensure you have the best internet service we can provide.
This is NOT A PET FRIENDLY CABIN. For a list of our pet friendly, see Pet Friendly Cabins. If a pet is brought into a pet friendly cabin there will be a $250 fine.
Firewood is available for purchase and will be delivered to the cabin. Firewood needs to be purchased at the time of booking, or 14 days before check in date. A small bundle that contains 25 pieces for $25. A large bundle that contains 50 pieces for $50.
For additional information on our policies, see Terms and Conditions.
- 2 Levels nestled amongst the pine trees
- Sleeps 12
- 4 bedroom cabin
- Master with King Bed with 3″ Memory Foam topper
- 2 futon beds
- 3 Guest rooms with Queen beds with 3″ Memory Foam toppers
- Gameroom/Sleeping Loft features regulation ping pong table
- 3 in-suite bathrooms
- 1 half bath
- Additional full size futon mattress under the futon; it is great sleeping for two or three kids
- Master bath with dual sinks, separate shower, and soaker tub
- Fully Equipped upscale kitchen with granite counters
- Wi-Fi DirecTV Satellite on all 5 TV’s - 175 channels
- TVs and Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- 2 Blu-rays
- 5 person hot tub
- Horseshoe Pit
- Large stone fireplace in living room with soaring vaulted ceiling
- Covered deck with dining area and gas grill (propane provided)
- Circle driveway for easy turning with boat/trailer/RV
|May - 2020|
|Jun - 2020|
|Jul - 2020|
|Aug - 2020|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options or fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Sun||Mon||Tue||Wed||Thu||Fri||Sat|