Check-in time is 4:00 pm. Check out time is 11:00 am.
We require a two-night minimum, and three nights during holidays. If there is only one night between reservations or two nights between holiday reservations available, please contact us.
All luxury cabins come with starter supplies toilet paper, paper towels, trash bags, light bulbs, bath soap, laundry soap, dish and dishwasher soap, propane for the grill. All cabins have fully equipped kitchens, linens, and towels. We provide the propane for the grill.
All of our hot tubs are drained, sanitized, freshwater added, and treated before your arrival. They are ready for use at a warm 98 degrees. Directions for hot tub use are located in your cabin manual
We provide each cabin with free WiFi. We are not responsible for any outages, delays, or issues with the WiFi. The cabins are located in remote areas therefore, the signal will vary sometimes. We will do everything to ensure you have the best internet service we can provide.
PET-FRIENDLY CABIN : Maximum of 2 with a 25 lb weight limit
Firewood is available for purchase and will be delivered to the cabin. Firewood needs to be purchased at the time of booking, or 14 days before check-in date. A small bundle that contains 25 pieces for $25. A large bundle that contains 50 pieces for $50.
- Open living, dining room, kitchen area
- Floor to ceiling stone fireplace
- Central heat & air
- 2 bedroom (king size beds) with 2 bath (tiled showers)
- 3 sleeping cots
- Washer & Dryer
- Wine Bar
- Electric stove with 2 ovens
- Microwave; Dishwasher; Garbage disposal; Ice maker; Waffle maker; Slow cooker; Ninja blender; Toaster; small George Foreman grill; Keurig
- 6 seating dining room table; 4 seating at bar
- Granite counter tops in kitchen and bathrooms
- Luxury furnishings/décor
- TV in living room with Dish satellite
- DVD player
- Indoor ceiling fans in bedrooms, kitchen, and living room
- Charcoal grill, Propane gas grill, Outdoor fire pit
- Covered Patio with table and 6 chairs
- Hot tub
- Propane heater on patio
- Horseshoe game; Yard Yahtzee
- Dog kennel
- Deer feeder in back yard
- Amazing view on top of mountain overlooking the Beavers Bend Dam
- Property has boundary with the National Forest Near hiking trail
|Apr - 2021|
|May - 2021|
|Jun - 2021|
|Jul - 2021|